Your donation will make a powerful difference for listeners everywhere:
Dude. RadioU is like my life now! I started listening a few months ago and I’m in love. These past few weeks have been rough and listening to the advice you give really helps. Thank you RadioU!- Alex listens to RadioU 101.9 in Pismo Beach, California
YOUR DONATION MAKES AN IMPORTANT DIFFERENCE FOR LISTENERS EVERYWHERE!
A DAY OF YOUR RADIOU!
JOIN THE RIOT CLUB!
So you’re probably already willing to donate something just because RadioU is awesome. If you’re already convinced, you can stop reading this and just have fun donating:
Still reading? Here are some things we thought you should know:
- RadioU plays the best music on the planet. Music that says something.
- RadioU doesn’t play any commercials. Never has.
We’re not even allowed to by federal law, so we never will.
- RadioU still has real DJs who actually care about their listeners.
Click the “Impact” tab above for some real-life examples!
- RadioU isn’t owned by a big company. It’s just us here. We’re even nonprofit.
- With no commercials and no profit, RadioU runs only because people donate.
Your music + zero commercials + donations = RadioU.
It doesn’t take a lot to do a lot!
RadioU is 20 FM stations plus streaming through mobile apps, online, and through our Roku channel!
Of course, you can give whatever you want… who are we to limit your generosity? $50 a month to join The RIOT Club sounds nice. But even if it’s $10 — just donate the very best you can, and everything from everyone will equal RadioU!
RadioU believes music should say something. And that the music we play can actually change peoples’ lives for the better. The people below prove we were right about all that.
I was in prison for drugs last year. When I couldn’t get my usual rock station, I was going through the stations and heard “Black Honey” by Thrice on your station. Every song that came on that night was music to my ears. I am out of prison now and no longer use the substance I had overdosed on. I changed my people, my places, my things, and I changed the radio station I listened to when I was getting high. I’ve been clean over a year now, and since RadioU, I’ve never considered going back to the old station I used to listen to. RadioU has been a major weapon in my personal battle against drug abuse and my own personal demons. I tell everyone I know about RadioU and the positive influence the music has had on me.
RadioU truly is amazing and you guys have helped me back down from an attempt to commit suicide. RadioU really does play the right songs at the right time.
At one of the hardest times in my life listening to RadioU gave me the words I needed to hear so badly. You guys do amazing work.
A song by For Today helped me redevelop my faith and step away from drug addiction. I’m now four years sober.
I love that the music RadioU plays deals with things we tend to ignore, even though we all experience them. Some days can get really, really hard. Whenever I tune to RadioU, things don’t seem so bleak. I’m not alone in my struggles, and there is hope for a brighter tomorrow. Thanks for doing what you do.
RadioU is awesome. I was going through a dark time. Then I started listening to RadioU and that’s part of why I came back to God.
RadioU saved my life! I was depressed and using drugs but I started listening to you guys. You introduced me to really good, meaningful music. I got cleaned up and have been sober for four years now. Thank you!
I am so thankful my best friend showed me RadioU. Some of your music literally saved my life in the midst of suicide. You guys have amazing music that never gets old. Thank you!
With your help, we’ve launched FOUR new RadioU stations recently:
- 103.5 Saginaw, Michigan
- 101.9 Chillicothe, Ohio
- 105.5 in Newark, Ohio
- 92.5 in Mansfield, Ohio
Now, we’re coming to Athens, Ohio!
- Home of 29,000 students at Ohio University!
- We hope to have Athens on the air soon after the fundraiser!
Your donation now will help RadioU reach brand-new listeners!
Thanks for helping us grow.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Exclusively for RadioU supporters!
Let us say “thank you” with a new I AM RadioU Spring Fundraiser t-shirt or The RIOT Club lightweight hoodie!
We’ll send you a new, limited-edition I AM RadioU Spring Fundraiser t-shirt as our way to say “thanks” for the help when you donate at least $25 a month or $150 onetime to pay for one day of your RadioU station!
- If your donation is at least $25 a month or $150 onetime, we can send you an exclusive I AM RadioU Spring Fundraiser t-shirt. It’s our way of saying “thanks” for the help!
- If you’ve started with a smaller donation during RadioU’s Spring Fundraiser, you can later increase your donation to qualify for the t-shirt. Or if you’re already giving at least $25 a month, you can request one when you add a onetime donation or increase your monthly giving, or through our Update Preferences page without adding to your giving.
- You can request multiple t-shirts, but each must be accompanied by an additional qualifying donation (ie, you can request two shirts when you give $50/mo)
- Choose your size carefully — we’ll be unable to offer exchanges. T-shirts will be shipped later this spring, and once we’ve received at least partial payment toward your donation.
- The same principles apply to The RIOT Club lightweight hoodie at its qualifying giving levels of $50 a month or $300 onetime.