Your donation will make a powerful difference for listeners everywhere:
During my addiction I listened to RadioU. Your messages planted a seed and now I have a relationship with Christ and am 18 months clean.- Miguel listens through our mobile app in Ohio
YOUR DONATION MAKES AN IMPORTANT DIFFERENCE FOR LISTENERS EVERYWHERE!
A DAY OF YOUR RADIOU!
JOIN THE RIOT CLUB!
So you’re probably already willing to donate something just because RadioU is awesome. If you’re already convinced, you can stop reading this and just have fun donating:
Still reading? Here are some things we thought you should know:
- RadioU plays the best music on the planet. Music that says something.
- RadioU doesn’t play any commercials. Never has.
» We’re not even allowed to by federal law, so we never will.
- RadioU still has real DJs who actually care about their listeners.
» Click the “Impact” tab above for some real-life examples!
- RadioU isn’t owned by a big company. It’s just us here. We’re even nonprofit.
- With no commercials and no profit, RadioU runs only because people donate.
Your music + zero commercials + donations = RadioU.
It doesn’t take a lot to do a lot!
RadioU is 20 FM stations plus streaming through mobile apps, online, and through our Roku channel!
Join *TEAM RADIOU* now
A great way to start supporting RadioU
We’ll say “thank you!” by sending your choice of a RadioU beanie or PopSocket
(PopSocket = a removable grip and stand for your smartphone)
$25 /month or $150 onetime
This pays for one full day of your RadioU station or stream!
We’ll say “thank you!” by sending you an I AM RadioU fall fundraiser t-shirt
The RIOT Club
$50 /month or $300 onetime
This pays for two days of your RadioU station or stream!
We’ll say “thank you!” by sending you a RIOT Club lightweight hoodie
The RIOT (+) Club
$75+ /month or $450+ onetime
Thanks for being super generous with your RadioU!
Remember, your gift is tax-deductible
We’ll say “thank you!” by sending you the I AM RadioU t-shirt *and* the lightweight hoodie
$1,050 (or $175 /month)
This pays for an ENTIRE WEEK of your RadioU station or stream!
We’ll say “thank you!” with t-shirts and/or hoodies, *and* with a Skype call from Obadiah & Nikki
This covers the expenses for an ENTIRE MONTH of RadioU in your city!
Remember, your gift is tax-deductible
Of course, you can give whatever you want… even if it’s $10!
Give the very best gift you can, and everything from everyone will equal RadioU!
RadioU believes music should say something. And that the music we play can actually change peoples’ lives for the better. The people below prove we were right about all that.
I was especially thankful for Obadiah this morning when he was talking about struggles with depression. I lost a friend to suicide just over a week ago, and it has been a very scary time for me because I also struggle with depression. I have felt like I’m fighting for my life in the last week, and listening this morning gave me some hope. I appreciate you all so much!
This past year whenever I’ve started to feel darkness creep in, RadioU has been a great outlet for me. Cranking up RadioU gives a great positive distraction. Thank you for all you do and the message of God’s love and hope that you spread. It’s refreshing in a sea of negativity out there.
I heard this song when I was driving and the words finally sunk in… ‘God’s not done with me yet!’ It was a super cool moment because I knew everything would be okay. I just have to get through this mess and healing and I will be okay!
I just had a friend who committed suicide yesterday and it’s been really hard. I heard ‘This Is Not The End’ from Safemode and it really means a lot to me. It’s keeping my head up and it’s not the end and that everything’s eventually going to be okay. RadioU means a lot to me and I just wanted to say thank you.
RadioU introduced me to my favorite band, which was there for me during my darkest days of depression and thoughts of suicide. The RIOT has given me so many laughs when I didn’t think I could, and you have always kept Jesus at the forefront even when I didn’t want Him to be. You have been there for what feels like a lifetime now. Thanks for these past six years and the many more to come!
I just got done doing prison time and I wanted to let you all know that RadioU helped me tremendously through the hard times. Thank you so much for the inspiration. Keep up the good news and great music.
I was in prison for drugs last year. When I couldn’t get my usual rock station, I was going through the stations and heard “Black Honey” by Thrice on your station. Every song that came on that night was music to my ears. I am out of prison now and no longer use the substance I had overdosed on. I changed my people, my places, my things, and I changed the radio station I listened to when I was getting high. I’ve been clean over a year now, and since RadioU, I’ve never considered going back to the old station I used to listen to. RadioU has been a major weapon in my personal battle against drug abuse and my own personal demons. I tell everyone I know about RadioU and the positive influence the music has had on me.
I love that the music RadioU plays deals with things we tend to ignore, even though we all experience them. Some days can get really, really hard. Whenever I tune to RadioU, things don’t seem so bleak. I’m not alone in my struggles, and there is hope for a brighter tomorrow. Thanks for doing what you do.
With your help, we’ve launched FOUR new RadioU stations recently:
- 103.5 Saginaw, Michigan
- 101.9 Chillicothe, Ohio
- 105.5 in Newark, Ohio
- 92.5 in Mansfield, Ohio
Now, we’re coming to Athens, Ohio!
- Home of 29,000 students at Ohio University!
- We hope to have Athens on the air soon after the fundraiser!
Your donation now will help RadioU reach brand-new listeners!
Thanks for helping us grow.
Exclusively for RadioU supporters!
Let us say “thank you” with a new I AM RadioU Fall Fundraiser t-shirt or The RIOT Club lightweight hoodie!
Can’t quite give at these amounts yet? Join Team RadioU as a STARTER at $12.50 /month, and we’ll send your choice of a RadioU beanie or PopSocket!
- If your donation is at least $25 a month or $150 onetime, we can send you an exclusive I AM RadioU Fall Fundraiser t-shirt. It’s our way of saying “thanks” for the help!
- If you’ve started with a smaller donation during RadioU’s Fall Fundraiser, you can later increase your donation to qualify for the t-shirt. Or if you’re already giving at least $25 a month, you can request one when you add a onetime donation or increase your monthly giving, or through our Update Preferences page without adding to your giving.
- You can request multiple t-shirts, but each must be accompanied by an additional qualifying donation (ie, you can request two shirts when you give $50/mo)
- Choose your size carefully — we’ll be unable to offer exchanges. T-shirts will be shipped later this fall, and once we’ve received at least partial payment toward your donation.
- The same principles apply to The RIOT Club lightweight hoodie at its qualifying giving levels of $50 a month or $300 onetime.