Your donation now will make a powerful difference for listeners everywhere:
I love that the music RadioU plays deals with things we tend to ignore, even though we all experience them. Some days can get really, really hard. Whenever I tune to RadioU, things don’t seem so bleak. I’m not alone in my struggles, and there is hope for a brighter tomorrow. Thanks for doing what you do.- Faith listens to RadioU 101.7 in Midland, Michigan
YOUR DONATION MAKES AN IMPORTANT DIFFERENCE FOR LISTENERS EVERYWHERE!
A DAY OF YOUR RADIOU!
JOIN THE RIOT CLUB!
So you’re probably already willing to donate something just because RadioU is awesome. If you’re already convinced, you can stop reading this and just have fun donating:
Still reading? Here are some things we thought you should know:
- RadioU plays the best music on the planet. Music that says something.
- RadioU doesn’t play any commercials. Never has.
» We’re not even allowed to by federal law, so we never will.
- RadioU still has real DJs who actually care about their listeners.
» Click the “Impact” tab above for some real-life examples!
- RadioU isn’t owned by a big company. It’s just us here. We’re even nonprofit.
- With no commercials and no profit, RadioU runs only because people donate.
Your music + zero commercials + donations = RadioU.
RadioU is FREE for you – but not for us
RadioU is 20 FM stations. Plus, we stream through our mobile apps and online, our Alexa skill, and RadioU TV’s Roku channel – all for free! But actually, there are real costs for us to keep making RadioU every day.
It doesn’t take a lot to do a lot!
Of course, you can give ANY amount you like!
Give the very best gift you can, and everything from everyone will equal RadioU!
RadioU believes music should say something. And that the music we play can actually change peoples’ lives for the better. The people below prove we were right about all that.
When I was a teenager, so many times I felt weighed down by sheer loneliness. I stumbled across RadioU where I fell in love with the music and felt like God was saying, ‘You aren’t alone.’ The songs came just as I needed them, and in the style no one else was playing. Still, RadioU reminds me of God’s love. Your reach is further and deeper than you may guess.
You have NO IDEA the impact the music you play has. Bands like twenty one pilots, Skillet, Fireflight, Greeley Estates, etc. RadioU songs talk about darkness and struggling, but God’s presence in those things and power over those things. Just to hear others admit to struggling — if they can bring their mess before God, maybe I can, too. This music means more than you think. And not just the music, but the things you say have helped me. Just a few days ago I caught an Obadiah story about how God still wants to guide you in your life even after you’ve messed things up. I’ve seen unsaved Uber drivers react to spiritual things RadioU DJs have said. RadioU is a lifeline. Thank you.
RadioU helps me see the light in my dark times. When “normal” music sounded far too happy for me to relate to, the style of RadioU music and the subjects covered let me know that I was not alone. I’ve always loved RadioU for bringing an uplifting message along with the darker themes.
The past five years have been the hardest of my life. Lost a lot of friends, lost a lot of family. Started listening to you about three years ago, and it has helped me through everything that’s been going on. Thank you for being there for us.
Thank you for reminding me that God still loves me. That God would want a relationship with me is astonishing. There was a while there, your laughter and positivity was the only source I had. I’ll never forget the light you’ve shined in my high and low (and really low) times. Things are brighter now. Thank you and God bless you.
As I was dealing with addiction and felt stuck in it, you reminded me that God flows through me no matter what the circumstances are. Thank you for all you do!
In my times of low I know I can turn on RadioU. I can honestly say this station has helped me more than any person could.
I started listening to RadioU in August. I have not switched since. Not once. Your music is amazing, new, and just flat out awesome. You make me believe that all hope is not lost… in life and music! Thank you for being there.
Exclusively for RadioU supporters!
Let us say “thank you” with a NEW fundraiser t-shirt or The RIOT Club lightweight hoodie!
- If your donation is at least $25 a month or $150 onetime, we can send you an exclusive fundraiser t-shirt. It’s our way of saying “thanks” for the help!
- If you’ve started with a smaller donation during RadioU’s Spring Fundraiser, you can later increase your donation to qualify for the t-shirt. Or if you’re already giving at least $25 a month, you can request one when you add a onetime donation or increase your monthly giving, or through our Update Settings page without adding to your giving.
- You can request multiple t-shirts, but each must be accompanied by an additional qualifying donation (ie, you can request two shirts when you give $50/mo)
- Choose your size carefully — we’ll be unable to offer exchanges. T-shirts will be shipped later this spring, and once we’ve received at least partial payment toward your donation.
- The same principles apply to The RIOT Club lightweight hoodie at its qualifying giving levels of $50 a month or $300 onetime.